Ortofon VNL Cartridge & Stylus - Specially Designed For Scratching (Single - Headshell Not Included)
In ViNyl we trust - Even before the launch of the Concorde MkII, Ortofon have always studied the feedback of our customers and how they utilize our products.
Skilled DJs demand specialized tools that can help them push their creativity to the edge – consistently testing the boundaries in the realm of performance.
Please note: The Headshell shown is NOT included. - You can see our range of Headshells here.
Understanding this and reflecting our extensive experience in industrial design and technological know-how, we present the new Ortofon VNL cartridge – a model tailored uniquely to the unrelenting demands of modern turntablists and portablists.
The new VNL features and improvements
- Extra resistance to hardcore scratching and back spinning
- High tracking performance for both DVS usage and real vinyl
- Optimal balance of output and of sound quality
Technological improvements have been applied for the benefits of all users:
- Ultrasonic welding of the components ensures high rigidity and freedom from resonances.
- Robotic assembly of stylus assembly offers high precision and uniformity of industrial production.
3 different feels to fine-tune your performance - To match the multiple applications of modern DJs the VNL Introduction Package includes 3 different styli with suspension types of varying feel and rigidity:
- VNL I compliance, dynamic lateral 16 μm/m N - Flexible
- VNL II compliance, dynamic lateral 15 μm/m N - Rigid
- VNL III compliance, dynamic lateral 14 μm/m N - Firm
DJs can easily identify which stylus type best suits their individual DJ style and enables their absolute best performance capability.
Exclusive features - The VNL features a spherical stylus which is perfect for tough groove handling. Furthermore, it reduces record wear when scratching and back-cueing to an absolute minimum.
The broad stance of the VNL features solid and robust design elements characteristic to Ortofon, with colors meticulously selected to emphasize sturdiness and DJ aesthetics: the cartridge body has been designed to provide easy mounting and alignment on a variety of headshells.
The VNL provides excellent compatibility when used in an assortment of playback systems, ensuring it stays in the groove under the most demanding conditions.